Chromag Sequence Ring
Knobby-loving masses everywhere have SRAM’s X-Sync technology to thank for their liberation from the front derailleur. The Chromag Sequence Chainring borrows that very same X-Sync technology licensed by SRAM to simply your life with unparalleled single ring chain retention. As the only mountain bike company officially authorize to manufacture chainrings with the coveted X-Sync technology, the Sequence Ring provides the confidence that your chain will stay put, while Chamfered mud-clearing recesses at the base of the teeth rapidly bail mud to optimize performance in grimy conditions. Constructed from CNC machined 7075 T6 aluminum, the Sequence is willing and able to take the trail’s infliction. Do yourself a favor and mount up the Sequence Ring by Chromag, because less is more damn it!
- Official SRAM X-SYNC technology. Complies with SRAM warranty standards for compatibility with all SRAM X-SYNC drivetrain.
- Chamfered mud-clearing recesses at the base of the teeth provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions.
- CNC Machined from 7075T6 aluminum for the best durability.
- Available for 104, 94, 74 BCD crank spider patterns and direct mount options.
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Anodized Black with laser etch
- CNC machined in Whistler, BC.
- 30/32/34/36 tooth (104 and 94 BCD)
- 28/30/32 tooth (74 BCD)
- 28/30 tooth (Direct mount GXP)
- 104 BCD is the most popular crank arm spacing design (refer to manufacturers specifications to check for compatibility).
- 94 BCD is for SRAM’s XO1 and XO1-DH crank arm spacing.
- 74 BCD is for SRAM’s XX1 crank arm spacing.
- Direct mount rings work with SRAM S1400, S2200, S2210, X9 XO and XX1 crank arms. Both BB30 and GXP bottom bracket Direct Mount Sequence rings available.