K-EDGE Gravity Cap Stem Mount for Garmin ¼-turn Type Computers
The Gravity Cap allows Garmin computers to be easily placed on top of your stem in order to provide a clear view and a clean handlebar arrangement no matter how short or steep the stem angle. The CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum platform and injection molded Garmin-specific co-polymer interface mount in the ideal position for Downhill and Enduro racing/ riding, while weighing in at an almost non-existent 18 grams. Not to mention, the Gravity Cap is made in Boise, Idaho, USA.
K-EDGE Gravity Cap Stem Mount Features:
- K-Edge Gravity stem cap mount for Garmin Edge and Forerunner ¼-turn type computers.
- Ideal position for Downhill and Enduro racing / riding
- 1-1/8″ top cap mount for the Garmin Edge computer
- Replaces top cap of steerer tube with computer mount
- Positions Garmin in front of your nose on steep terrain
- Bolt provided for steerer tube compression. This bolt mounts under Garmin interface insert.
- Compatibility: All Garmin Edge® Computers including the 1000, 810, 800, 510, 500, and 200. Also supports the Touring, Touring Plus, Forerunner 310XT, and 910XT. (Larger EDGE computers such as 800, 810, 1000 may interfere with very steep, upright, stem angles.)
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform
- Injection Molded Garmin Specific Co-Polymer Interface
- Warranty: All K-EDGE products are guaranteed to perform for a lifetime
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Weight: 18 grams