Lezyne Carbon Road Drive Frame Pump
What is the point of a bike constructed from carbon fiber from drops to drop-outs, if you’re just going to mount a hefty hand pump to it? Then again, what good is carbon rig with a flat tire? Considering these questions, Lezyne produced the Carbon Road Drive hand pump. The Carbon Road Drive is the ultimate pump when weight and performance matter most. The barrel, handle and pump mount are made of FCT carbon fiber, while the piston and end caps are made from CNC aluminum. The HP (high pressure) pump design features an overlapping handle and barrel that’s integrated into a compact design, allowing tires to be easily inflated to riding pressure with fewer strokes.
The Carbon Road Drive comes equipped with Lezyne’s ABS Speed Flex Hose, which is a Presta only system, meaning one end of the hose is a threaded Presta valve connection with ABS, while the other end employs Lezyne’s Slip Fit system for quick valve engagement. With the Lezyne Carbon Road Drive mounted you frame or stuffed in a rear jersey pocket, you get the security of a portable pump without a profound weight penalty, keeping you competitive, even if it’s that KOM you’ve been hunting.
- Patented ABS (Air Bleed System) button releases air pressure in the pump hose, making it easy to remove the Flex Hose, eliminating the chance of unthreading Presta valve cores
- Slip Fit allows fast, press-on Presta valve engagement
- Made from 100% structural carbon fiber
- Optimized for low volume, high pressure road bike tires
- 160 psi max (11 bar)
- Length: Small – 180mm / Medium €“ 216mm
- Weight: Small – 73g / Medium €“ 80g