SRAM Force 22 Disc Brake and Shifter
SRAM is a household name in the cycling world. Just in case you’re not up to speed, SRAM is an industry leader in innovation and product development. SRAM 22 is no exception to this. SRAM is all about perfecting the relationship between the rider and bike. Everything you touch on a bike is an interface and has a relationship. The shifters are among the most important of connections. SRAM has scrutinized every aspect of the Force 22 Hydraulic lever to play nice with hydraulic brake systems as well as maintain extremely precise and comfortable shifting. Using the same ErgoFit design as the Red 22, the Force 22 features an ergonomically optimized design with a textured body that improve grip and finger wrap. Reach adjustability allows the rider to fine tune the reach position of both the brake lever and shifter individually, making ergonomic fit a non-issue. Just like its big brother, SRAM Force features DoubleTap shift technology. DoubleTap® makes changing gears easier and faster, eliminating the cumbersome and awkward engagement associated with two-lever systems. DoubleTap handles up and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars. Now compatibile with SRAM hydraulic disc brakes, the Force 22 lever is better than ever.
The Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake is a fully-sealed disc brake system with optimized power and modulation for road or cyclocross performance. The forged aluminum disc caliper with stainless steel backed pads and stainless steel hardware stands up to all manner of cyclocross abuse and features a road-specific piston ratio that ensures that your stopping power is just right. Take it up a notch this season with SRAM’s knockout Force 22 system.
SRAM Force 22 Disc Brake and Shifter Features:
- Sold as brakeset for one wheel (front or rear): includes one caliper, one shifter/brake lever, and one hydraulic hose.
- Weight (per wheel): 471g (lever, caliper, and hose)
- Rotors not included
SRAM Force 22 Lever/Shifter
- All new design inside and out
- For use with SRAM hydraulic rim and disc brakes only (select option in dropdown menu)
- Revised ergonomics for better finger wrap and a revised shifter paddle for improved finger clearance
- Individual Reach Adjust
- Forged Aluminum brake & shift levers
- Low hand force required
- Fully sealed system for no contamination
- Easy bleed access
- 11 speed rear / 2 front
SRAM Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Optimized stopping power and modulation for road or cyclocross
- 18mm front/18mm rear pistons
- Road specific caliper and piston ratio
- Fully sealed system = no contamination
- Centerline rotors sold separately
- Forged aluminum disc caliper with stainless steel backed pads and stainless steel hardware