SRAM GX 1400 BB30 11-SPEED Crankset
Ride Your Way, Far And Wide
For every bike, there’s a rider. A rider who builds it. A rider who knows it. A rider who’s always ready to take the bike somewhere new. Introducing GX, the drivetrain for people who love to ride without restraint. From beginner to expert, GX delivers personalized gear choices that take you as far and wide as you want to go. Engineered in Germany with 1x and 2x options, SRAM GX brings the power of riding to everyone, everywhere.
The SRAM GX 1400 BB30 11-SPEED Cranksetdelivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC tooth profile, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. And with five available chainrings (30-32-34-36-38), you can personalize your gear range to match the way you ride.
- Open Core Technology AL (GX-1400 Crankset)
- 6000 series AL (GX-1000 Crankset)
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC chainring (30-32-34-36-38)
- Bottom bracket configurations: PressFit 30, BB30, GXP, and PressFit GXP
- BB Not included
- Chainring guard option
- Crank lengths: 175, 170
- Technologies: X-SYNC
- Weight: 680g (GX-1400, GXP, 175mm, 32t)