Sram GX 2×11 Boost 148 Crankset
Ride Your Way, Far And Wide
Take every ride further with a drivetrain focused on efficiency, durability, and the possibility to go wherever your bike can take you. Introducing GX 2x, simpler than a 3x drivetrain and the widest 2x gear range on the market. Engineered in Germany, GX 2x stands up to every challenge in front of you – from broken pavement to alpine hazards. GX 2x lets you ride as far and wide as your legs will take you.
The SRAM GX 2x Boost 148 crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-GLIDE chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x shifting performance. When paired with our wide range 10-42 cassette and GX 2x rear derailleur, GX 2×11 provides the widest range of gears ever offered on a 2x drivetrain.
- Open Core Technology AL (GX 1400 Crankset)
- 6000 series AL (GX 1000 Crankset)
- X-GLIDE 2×11 shifting technology
- GXP Spindle, 24mm diameter. SRAM GXP Bottom Bracket required but not included.
- Chainring Teeth: 36 / 24T
- Crank lengths: 175 mm, 170 mm
- Boost 148 compatible
- Technologies: X-GLIDE
- Weight: 727g (GX-1400, GXP, 175mm)